Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Paint hour five....

Well, here we are, six hours invested now (including the hour I spent on it before I started the blog)....It's finally coming together. I think I see the end in sight! Tomorrow I might get to work on the swirlies for the bench (finally!). I'm not wild about the shadows on the sidewalk in the foreground, but what are you gonna do? I'll try to touch them up tomorrow. I'm enjoying painting, but I will be happy when it's over. A lot of anxiety has gone into this piece because it will be hanging somewhere other than in my closet. Plus, I have MANY other painting/drawing/craft ideas that I have been jotting down for future projects, and I am excited to start them all! I am definitely a "starter". I'm very optimistic and energized at the thought of a project, then as reality sets in (and I have to do WORK) I tend to lose interest and dread said project. I'm hoping this blog will help me correct that. We shall see.....



Have a good night, all! See you tomorrow!

P.J.



No comments:

Post a Comment